Sunday, July 11, 2010

My First Wedding

Thank you Emily, Waylon and girls for letting me document your special day. I got nervous when I saw the clouds, but all in all it turned out to be a beautiful day. I still don't think your twins like me that much :) I hope you are enjoying your new life as a family.
The wedding was a small affair, just perfect to get my feet wet in the wedding side of photography. I had so much fun and it just made me love photography so much more.
I also included pictures from their family photoshoot a few weeks earlier. Enjoy and let me know what you think!



2 comments:

Josh said...

Good job, those photos turned out really good.

Meagan said...

Great pictures Camille! I need to hire you to come and do some family pictures now that we are a family of 4 3/4 (Nell is the 3/4...when she stops chewing up crap she can be a whole number). Maybe in the fall??? eh???