Saturday, September 26, 2009

About Me

Thanks for checking out my photography blog! Let me introduce a little about myself.
Photography is one of those contagious creative outlets. It is so easy to look back and enjoy those great moments in life. I caught the bug, if you will, about 7 years ago. I fell in love with getting my film developed and being surprised when pictures would turn out better than expected. However the switch to a digital camera changed my life. Suddenly I could take more risks, try different things. Instant gratification as long as the battery lasted. I fell in love with learning new skills, new perspectives, meeting new people who introduce new fashions of life. That is my goal: to never stop learning.
I am inspired by all the small things around me. A smile that no one notices, a quirky look I happen to catch, or just my dog basking in the sunlight. I chose the name "Blur" because life seems to do that. Go by in a blur, memories, names and faces become a blur. So many small moments in life get blurry yet they turn out to be the greatest. And they only last a split second. My job to is make them last forever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I think this is awesome. Kim and I wish you much success. We will be sure to contact you when we need some photo's of our family taken. I am so glad that you decided to do this. We love you,

Jason, Kim and Berkeley

The Ralls said...

you need to get some pics up here!!!! You need to showcase your skills.... people only like photographers with skills....